Friday, August 4, 2017

iTunes Cannot Sync Photos to My iPhone 6/6s – How to Fix

“When trying to sync photos to my iPhone 6 Plus on my Macbook Air with iTunes.  I always get the following message: iTunes cannot sync photos to the iPhone because your Photos Library is not yet available. Please try again later. I’ve checked everything I can and can’t find any solutions.  I don’t have this issue with my iPad.How do I fix this? iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1, Sync with MacBook Air OS X 10.11.3”. One iPhone user PeterInParker questioned on Apple Support Communities.
Actually, this is one common issue that many iPhone/iPad users have met before. And the causes of this problem are various, so the solutions are various, too. Below we show you some tips you can use if you drop into this problem and you cannot sync photos and videos from computer to your iPhone and iPad. (You can have a try, no matter what version of the iOS on your iPhone and iPad). Related Read:iPhone clear cache

How to Fix iTunes Cannot Sync iPhone Photos Must read:Gihosoft Free iPhone Data Recovery:https://www.gihosoft.com/iphone-data-recovery-free.html

Before you do as follows, you are suggested to backup your iPhone and iTunes library.
  1. Restart iTunes
  2. Restart both of your computer and iOS device.
  3. Turn off iCloud Photo Library and My Photo Stream on iOS Device.
  4. Turn off iCloud Photo Library and My Photo Stream on computer.
  5. Update iOS, iTunes, Mac to latest version.
You may have some other solutions, welcome you share them on the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment